For definitions of the terms used in this section,
please refer to Section VII: Glossary.
- Customer may request a Full Refund within 24 hours of purchase for
Stock Items if the item has not yet been shipped. Once the order has
shipped, customer cannot request for a Full Refund.
- Customer may request a Listing Refund after receiving the piece
within 7 business days of the item's Arrival Date, but a refund is not
immediately guaranteed and will be addressed on a case by case basis at
Elizabeth Lassing's discretion.
- Jewelry MAY NOT BE RETURNED if it has been worn for any amount of time.
- The buyer agrees to return the item at their own expense.
- By requesting a Listing Refund within 7 business days of the
Arrival Date, the BUYER AGREES that Elizabeth Lassing must inspect
a returned piece of jewelry and will exercise all fairness in
determining if the piece was altered, worn, or intentionally damaged
in any way when considering a refund request.
- If Elizabeth Lassing
determines that the returned piece is not suitable for
re-stocking and/or a refund to the buyer, the buyer may
choose to forfeit the full cost of the piece or have the
piece shipped back. In the latter event, the buyer
agrees to pay for the return shipping.
- If Elizabeth Lassing determines that the returned piece is
suitable for restocking and/or a refund to the buyer,
the buyer will receive:
- a Listing Refund if the piece is in its original condition, or
- a Full Refund if the piece was damaged or flawed upon arrival to customer + reimbursement for the cost
of shipping to return the piece to Elizabeth Lassing.
If you believe there may be a problem with your order upon receiving it,
please contact Elizabeth Lassing right away.